Code Of Conduct
- DATO members to conduct themselves as brand ambassadors of India. To provide excellent services to tourists and build a good will for Destination India.
- DATO members will maintain Integrity and practice the highest ethical standards, fairness, transparency and set up bench marks in all their business activities.
- DATO members will work like a Team synergizing each other capabilities and have the courage, conviction to accept responsibility for their actions and exhibit respect and concern and create an exciting and fun filled work environment for all stakeholders in business.
- DATO members shall not engage in any unlawful activity or breach the code of conduct that govern their business and bring disrepute to the organization and Industry.
- DATO members shall avoid misleading statements, doubtful superlatives and negative opinion of other members. The member shall not denigrate the business dealings of another member.
- DATO members shall incorporate DATO logo on all kinds of print media and digital platforms. DATO member shall display the DATO Insignia on entrance doors, display windows of their offices and on their transport.
- DATO members shall only recruit an employee who presents a NOC from previous employer.
- DATO members shall inform the Management Committee name of defaulters or issues related to trade malpractices so that a news is released by DATO on its various platforms to save other members from any risk of business loss.
Copyright © 2019 DATO DWARKA. All Rights Reserved
Web Design By BrainTagIndia.