DATO to emerge as a force to reckon with in the travel Industry. To be acknowledged by hoteliers and other service providers of the Industry as an association which stands united for a cause for its members.
- To collectively stand together to confront the problems relating to the business / trade of tour operators of the Dwarka, Delhi.
- To amicably settle the disputes of the member of this association operating from the Area of Dwarka, Delhi.
- To safeguard the interests of the members of this Association from the malpractices of service providers like hoteliers, transporters, excursion agents & tourist guides.
- To work for the welfare of all the tour operators of Dwarka, Delhi.
- To make best efforts for creating an atmosphere of a sense of belonging among the members of the Association by sharing information and helping members in distress demonstrating a high standard of co–operation amongst all the tour operators of Dwarka, Delhi.
- To take up the matter with the competent authorities for common interest and welfare of all the tour operators of Dwarka, Delhi.
- To help the members of the Association in all types of problems and approach the concerned authorities for Redressal of grievances of the members of the Association.
- To make correspondence in lawful manner, to arrange meetings and conferences with the concerned authorities for the welfare of the members of the Association.
- To create a body of representation to take up the matters relating to the members with the respective concerned authorities (governmental and non- governmental) in connection with the matters pertaining to the rights of the members of the Association.
- To foster a spirit of brotherhood, enhanced social interaction among the members of the association.
- To provide a platform to the members of the Association to sell their tourism services to the International and domestic tourists by participating together in sharing costs of a booth or stall in domestic and International tourism fairs.
- To organize presentations & Fam trips by hoteliers and excursion agents for the benefit of the members of this Association to enhance and update their product information.
- To receive and collect any gift, subscriptions and donations either in cash or in any kind or acquire by any other lawful ways and means and use the same in the fulfillment of all or any of the aims and objects of the association, the income and the property(s) of the association shall be applied solely for promotion and fulfillment of the aims and objects of the association. If any person wants to contribute, donate or give subscription, the same shall be spent towards the promotion of the particular objects of the association only.
- To purchase, lease, secure by exchange or license, hire or otherwise acquire any movable or immovable property and any interest, easement, right and privilege necessary or alter any movable or immovable property of the association and undertake such other activities as may be necessary and incidental to the objects of the association.
- To frame by-laws and rules and regulations for the conduct of the business of the association and its officers and employees;
- To do such other things / acts / activities / which are necessary and which may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the objects of the association.All the incomes, earnings, movable and immovable properties of the association shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the memorandum of association and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profit or in any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members of the association or to any person claiming through any one or more of present or past members. No member of the association shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profit, whatsoever, by virtue of his/ her membership.
Copyright © 2019 DATO DWARKA. All Rights Reserved
Web Design By BrainTagIndia.